We provide full-service photography and videography for your family’s San Diego Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah. This entails capturing the event itself, along with anything from photographing lessons with a tutor to creating a fun and energetic music video to show at the party. Here are a few ideas about how to make use of our talented photography team:
- Rehearsal Dinner: if you are having a rehearsal before the weekend festivities, this is a nice opportunity for us to photograph your family portraits. Many synagogues encourage photography on a weeknight, and we will be happy to arrange our schedule accordingly. If you are hosting a dinner afterwards, this is typically an exiting time, as family members are just starting to arrive from out of town. It is great to have a creative photographer on hand to document the occasion.
- The Bar/Bat Mitzvah Ceremony: Based on your level of observance, and that of your congregation, we will discuss options about photography and videography on Shabbat, and other considerations. We adjust according to your tradition, and have creative workarounds for staging images, if this is preferred.
- The Reception: During the reception, we photograph constantly, with a mix of candids, formals, and detail shots. We capture family and guests enjoying themselves, and create images that will enjoyed for generations to come.
- Kid/Teen Party: When the kids have the chance to cut loose and have fun, we’re there to cover all the good times. From dance floor moves to limbo contests, we put ourselves in the center of the action and capture the energy of the moment.
- Paparazzi: If you want to go over the top, and make your kiddo the star for the day, we’ll arrange for a fun celebrity-style photo session with your child and a group of close friends. This session would be arranged on a day close to the big event itself, so there is time to showcase the images at the Bar/Bat Mitzvah. They can also post the resulting photos to their heart’s delight, making them the envy of social media :)
Based on the specifics of your event, we will likely have more ideas and recommendations for you. Please reach out to a Bar / Bat Mitzvah specialist to begin planning for your photography. We look forward to talking with you and learning more about the upcoming Bar / Bat Mitzvah!